Wednesday 21 January 2015

Jen Kingwell

Month four of Jen Kingwells Mystery BOM arrived last week.
The first three months have been hand piecing. I had completed month one but then left it.
Month four was all about applique and being I know how to do that I jumped in and started it :)


but not before getting a picture of all the gorgeous fabrics received so far.
Then I set to working on month four.


Month four is completed with appliqueing month one to the center.


I have now turned my attention to month two but instead of hand piecing I have decided to
EPP these blocks. I need to make 11 in total then I will think more about month three, hand piecing curves!   All very new to me.


I have also booked myself into a class in March with the one and only Jen Kingwell.
She lives in Dubai so I wasn't going to miss this opportunity to do a class with her whilst she was home. We will be working on her "Circle Game" pattern


Amitie in Melbourne make up "Starter Kits" for most of Jens patterns so I ordered one.
It arrived Monday and I am in love.  


Also, my PSA (Public Service Announcement) for today is, if you like any of
Jen Kingwell's patterns then pop on over to Amitie HERE and grab some patterns.
The pattern books are $10 off and patterns $5 off.
A few fell into my cart. But it's only a limited time special and only available online.

Hugs Sharon



3 comments :

  1. gosh its only down the road - WE must catch up. Looks like I'm going to have to order the other of her patterns I want online instead of the shop! Those fabrics are amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you are very busy. You will manage the curves very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! i found you on instagram!! Love your work!! I am a Jen Kibgwell fan too!! Anne, Oslo , Norway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx