Saturday 19 July 2014

Tilda Swap

Time has finally arrived to share what I sent in the F.H.F.S. Tilda Swap.

Dearest Keryn was my person to send to this time around and I have to admit to a little 
"stage fright" here.  Keryn makes the most gorgeous Dolls / Characters and loves Christmas
but Tilda Fabrics are not her style.

I was originally going to make a Tilda Doll but more in Keryn's style.
Insert huge fail ......... I, for the life of me can not make Tilda Dolls, or snowmen.
 Believe me, I tried!

So my take on the "Tilda Swap"


A 12" Mini made with a Cross Stitched Reindeer.
Isn't he cute :)  I think so and Keryn likes him to :o)

Now are you wondering how I incorporated the "Tilda"?
Easy, the label on  he back!  I used Tilda Fabric.


oh, and I included a Tilda Book and of course something to nibble on 
(which obviously hasn't made it to the pic)

Our next F.H.F.S. swap has a Spots theme.
 Watch out secret swap partner, I might use my creative licence here too!

Hugs Sharon

5 comments :

  1. Well I just love my "Tilda" swap and I'm on the hunt for one of those fancy stands to hang it on, it has pride of place in my favourite room. Thank you again Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks perfect for Keryn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely parcel you have put together for Keryn.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx